Monday, July 4, 2011

commitment.........

I have taken a sick leave today and bunked office as I was not well. Sometimes being a home on a working day creates ooh-la-lah feeling but when you are not so well them it will create oops feeling...whatever the feeling is....let me come back to my commitment....I missed my words to my audience my readers that I would come back on blog heavily but the busy timings of my work did not allow me to do so.....

Is it so much that I could not make at least half in hr in a day to write something? Ah then it is bad....Every person should stick to the commitment and I have committed today to write back and am doing so which I missed last time to come back and blog whatever engagements I have.... I am starting with this blog today to return to my fav subject - blogging where I can expose my thoughts and feelings....

I was getting some motivation to write some short stories and novels online to show up my creativity. Why not I do that....??? I started to write theinerfeeling.blogspot.com I am going to write a novel in this blog and watch out I myself donot know how it turns out to be but have wonderful concept which is a real story based to write.... wait and read.....

No comments: