Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nice day ever spent

My manager was asking me - Prem when you will post a new article on your blog Tweaky Thoughts? so my friends asked me - man your blog is good but you are not a frequenter these days. Yes it reminded me of these busy schedules and stuff.... I have been at SiRF when I used to write the blog and I am now at Infotech. So there was some change in place and also some cheanges across to make me busy never like before and these days was out of windows and err bogs. Blogs are nothing to do with win or linux but I have windows on my personal laptop thats it....!

Difficult to write so many blogs. People ask me - man you write on from technical to spiritual and why do you maintain so many blogs? Can't you have all posts in one place? I say - flavor of audience matters. Those who wanted to read technical articles donot want to read about Dev - D movie summary when he wants to know about signals and systems. Those who want to know about what it takes to serve a person - about spirituality and service (my another blog is started recently. Find it yourself! It is about my spiritual quotient) donot want to know what is a analog and digital signal. Hence these many bifercations. And I intend to keep different concepts at different lengths so as to catch wavelengths of the audience. But enjoy writing. May be not too frequent to update all blogs but yes I do write them. Find out how many blogs I have created for yourself. What is the fun if I give links of all the sites?

Today is nice day ever spent. why? is it because I returned as a blogger. Hey! let me tell you that I am blogging almost daily on different topic these days but have been prominent there and not on this personal one. and oh! ya!! I will from now scribble something like this so as to make you read something like this. I know many of you are following this blog. Let me put my heart like a sheet of chart and paint my imagination with different colors of thought with no concept in mind and you can be the judge or reciptent who may read my faculty and decide what kind of person I am. he hehehe

!Again today is nice day ever spent. Spent two hrs afternoon making deep fry of Alu curry with Basin and basically finished it before taking a snap to make a blog but alaas I fnished totally forgetting it. Also these days I am cooking so much that I always remind to give some free tips to Bachelors who cook themselves. After deep fry alu curry I felt that I shoudl try it again with someone else as the audience for my curry. today it was only me who ate it. Also evening I spent some quality time at Vasavi temple (which I go every week) at Bhajans and felt it very enchanting. From then I spent some quality time for myself on laptop downloading something which is importnat. Rather today is actual sunday after many days where I spent the way I wanted to different to the way it has been nice. Hopefully I may write an article like this in continuation in my upcoming blogs.

Right chalo then....

No comments: