Thursday, May 29, 2008

Atitude make it all

I was reading an article on ATITUDE word and it says ' hey sum it up and it is 100 %'. How? See everyone of us have a way to see things. Every one of us has an understanding of what needs to be done in order to do things fast and all of us are mostly or merely urgent. But how many of us really look to finish the tasks the right way that we are supposed to complete? We tent to procastinate many times. We tend to be timid in execution of tasks. We are rather skeptical about the task execution itself. We sometimes say "I shall try' or 'ASAP' to make ourselves fools. ASAP in short - 'making ass out of you and me'. It is better to say I shall do it or I will do it than saying I will try to do it. A sense of positive thinking and optimism makes it all!

Most of us tend to become tenatious in execution of work becoming caring and worrying about simple things too much. The basic underlying metaphor for the day is 'being positive takes over everything in life'. Positive atitude has the vibration of creating waves across the people. It not only becomes a morale booster for you but also increases confidence in you.

Trying and giving a shot instead of fearing whether it can be done or not will give us more confidence. Unless you try it you donot know whether you will be able to complete it or not. It does not take much time to start off a thing in a positive fashion constantly reminding yourself that you will first start with it than thinking about it as how to start it. Negative atitude always is dangerous. It creates fear amongst you and others around you. It will give all a disp;leasure of your pessimistic approach. I have seen when people give a shot and start doing it optimistically than procastinating it, they have succeeded. It may take a bit time first but it is not difficult. It may be difficult but it is not impossible.

Positive atitude
1. I shall give you on xyz date.
2. I shall do it
3 I shall sart it and see though it is difficult
4. It may be difficult to achieve but not impossible
5. I shall plan accordingly as what is to be done
6. Everything is right. If it has gone wrong let me figure it out and fix it.

Negative atitude
1. I can try doing it in few weeks of time
2. I shall try doing it but not sure
3. I have difficulty in understanding it.
4. Seems to be difficult to achieve. May be impossible to finish
5. Let me think as how to plan and when to plan for it to do. Planning schecule depends on when I am free
6. It does not seem to be a right one. I donot know how to fix the problem when it comes

See here the negative atitude guy gives up a task before he himself does not know what the problem might be if it comes. He is too afraid to face the problem itself so how can he solve it? Positive thinker will only worry about the problem and deal with it when it comes. He may be smartly working till he finds a problem. Positive atitude person knows when to do a context switch where as negative atitude guy keeps switching between tasks since he is always confused as which one he needs to work with or pay attention. He is a hurry-burry man.

So it is good to start being optimist than being a pessimist. Pessimism may work when you catch a fish in a pond or when you hunt for someone. But whenever you start a new work be optimistic about the work itself that it will be fixed somehow and will be addressed by someone or you ( in case you can do it for yourself.)

more bla bla in coming blogs.........

No comments: